Friend

Monday, August 15, 2011

Many movies,dramas and novel, either fiction or non-fiction, the word 'friend' always in it. Friendship and love relationship is one of the most important relationship in human life.

Who is friend? What is friendship? The answer is different for each individuals.

For me, friend is someone there through thin and thick, someone that I can talk about myself a lot.

I know many people but not all of them is my friend and that is why I really treasure friendship. I'll do nothing to sabotage it. However, life is not as simple as ABC and sometimes it drive you crazy.

For many reasons, I had walk away from many my friends life. It hurts, it tears me apart.i never had a choice. Maybe my thinking is too rasional, you may say "come on, life is short, just forget and forgive", but its never easy for me. That the main reason, I dont have much friend.
_______________________________________________________________________
Dear my friend, my sister,
I make a mistakes by throwing you away but i never mean it that way, I just want you understand what situation you put me in. Do you even notice? if yes, why keep it shut all this time? Time passed. I'm still waiting for you to come back and I always here whenever you need me. I never far, you are.

"Thats what a friend is for, when your lost in darkness and searching for the light, to help you through those lonely nights, when everything around you fails just hold out your hand, and i'll come running, thats what a friend is for." - Marty Keith

Now, I lost in the darkness, why dont you help me through this lonely night like I did to you years ago.
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

0 comments: