AnGer

Saturday, September 11, 2010

ok, he piss me off right now. i saw him online but after few minutes, he's not anymore. I bet he try to run away again(his field of expertise i bet). well, for his information, i'll not chase after him. why would i do that? well, its true, i love him before and most probably until now, but still, i love myself more than that. i'll not crush my own pride, chasing someone who dumb me before, its not worth it. What i need from him right now is answer for all my question and for that, i need to be friendly.

I will be with him if Allah destines it to be like that or else we will walk our own path. When he run away like that, i cant stop thinking how coward he is. he knows that i am a strong girl so he should know i was strong enough to bear all the truth.

He chewed out my heart and now he crushed my pride. He must be forgot who actually i am. I'll show him!