biggest loser

Thursday, May 6, 2010

*sigh*

its getting worse. my life is getting worse and its all my fault. I hate myself. Why cant I change?

one of my resolution is become an early riser. I want to wake up 6 am every morning, so i can attend 8 am lecture with fresh mind. Unfortunately, I found its difficult.

in a right mind, right now, i can say "i'll wake up at 6am" but when i was half asleep...*sigh again*

what the heck wrong with me? i'm in week 9, almost finish my sem but i didnt change at all. I'm afraid if i keep miss my classes, i'll end up getting bad pointer. I already promise pn Naemah to improve my result.

If i'm telling anyone about this, i know exactly what they will say. Some of my friend think i'm a genius that dont have to study to get excellent result, that totally WRONG!!!! they used to say "relaks r sarah, ko pandai, xpe.. leh wat punye."

A true friend will never discourage her/his own friend. I know, u just tell me the fact but thats not the point here. If i am even the smartest human in this world, u should encourage me to work hard, so i can go further but not stopping me, so i can walk beside you.

see, i'm blaming my friend despite its absolutely my own fault. *sigh*

Maybe, i should have room mate but i'm afraid she will hate me. there is part of me that i dont wanna show to anyone. My last roommate hate me, treat me badly because of that part me. I dont want myself get hurt again.

or Should i get married? so someone will kick me off the bed and keep babbling until i make him a breakfast. That kind of great idea but the problem is who will marry me? and who the hell will get marry just because to wake up early. totally insane!!!

arghhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh........

i mess up my own future!!!!

SOS!!!!!i really want to cry right now.

p/s: i absolutely doesnt need any pieces of advice. I dont even know, what i really need.

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

sara,. ok x kat sane? hurmm... **adib senyap kjap sbb xtau nk wat ayt camane**

MissySecret said...

ntah la ok ke x...huhu

uya ahmad said...

sarah...u dont worry la kawan...u got lots of friends there..try to mingle la...kite klau takde kawan nanti merana hidup..i wish all the best for you...

p/s: aku lama menyepi kan?

pooh said...

waaa..ajim lg laa lame senyap...maaf2 sarah x cntct..syg kamu..

uya ahmad said...

ye ke ajim? hehehehehe..tu la, lame kan kite tak contact korg2 sume?sarah, kuatkan semangat k!!!uya di sini sentiasa menyokong walaupun uya skang tgh menjunam jatuh ke dalam gaung yang tiada siapa boleh tolong uya tuk naik selain diriku sendiri...ececece, berfalsafah plak ak kat sini...ok sarah, whatever you do, please do it with all your heart..

luv ya!mmmmuuuaaahhhhh....=)

MissySecret said...

sorry guys...xprsan komen korg..thanks 4 ur support.i'll do my best. as for friend, i polishing my englisg rite now so i can mingle around.