First Love

Thursday, September 15, 2011

Dear love,

The beautiful first love, the innocence, the fun.

At that time, we thought Love is all that matter.
then we grow up, realize world is a big place. Many things exist, not only you and me. We have a dreams, we draw our futures.

In mine, there is you but...Yours have no me. we break apart. You chase your dream while I'm standing still watching you. How I wish I can walk with you. How I wish to be there through thin and thick.  no, you are too busy, mending your future. You dont see me.


You said you love me bu t you have to block those feeling. You afraid I become distraction. Those words slice my heart. Why? Why I cant be the woman behind a success man?

I lost you cause all the pressure I put you on. I'm sorry. its because I really love you and I care about you. I'm sorry.

I cant wait till all your dreams come true. I'm afraid all the waiting will be regret.

I need a man who gonna grow old with me, Hold my hand in this journey, Catch me when I'm fall, who make me believe in life again.


My first love, I cant take another step towards you.

Let stop before our love become ugly,before innocence die, before we lost all the fun.

Lot of love
Missysecret

1 comments:

MissySecret said...

its love that can never be forgotten...time will never be enough to heal the wound.