FooL

Friday, September 2, 2011

I feel like a FOOL!!!!!

After weeks of depression, finally I step in to my lab but unfortunately, they have done a lot of programming and all of that is related to assignment. Therefore, I cant do my assignment. The lab instructor is being really helpful, teach me each and every stuff, even write me some of the codes. It makes me feel very stupid, useless. I cant even write the simplest code. He (lab instrctor) must be wonder how I pass all the programming subject during my 2nd year. The truth is, I have some of the sample codes from my senior. I just need to change or add here and there.

I like my lab instructor. Someday, I hope I can speak the same language he speaks (programming language).

Seriously, what should I do to be better in programming?

1 comments:

white celeste said...

syida pun dah lama tak buat programming...and i've never used linux before...but from my limited experience with c and matlab:

1. revise basics
2. test dengan simple logic or buat simple program based on apa yg kita dah revise tu...just to make sure..what we write...output is as intended.
3. debug program section by section; cara paling senang is to comment out other sections and masukkan satu atau dua line code yg kluarkan some sort of display...to make sure program tu run that line/section of code. sebab kadang2 bila dah byk loops and conditional statements, kita ingat dia process that line of code/s tapi rupanya tak. then we have to tgk blk, debug, kenapa code kita tak produce apa yg kita nak...
4. erm...kena byk practice...? supaya kita lebih biasa berfikir macam komputer...=/ supaya bila kita tulis code tu, kita tau program tu akan process code tu mcm mana...

wallahualam...sedikit sebyk yg syida boleh bagi...apa2 pun...jgn takut bertanya dan minta tlg..=)

tc..