She save my life

Saturday, September 10, 2011

Step one She ask "how are you?"
I sigh and give the best smile I can 
but the tears want to fall down too
As her blue eyes see right through me
Some sort of window to her right
Trying to get hold of myself
Between the line of fear and sad
I begin to wonder why I came

Then I said:
"Where did I go wrong, I lost my friends,Somewhere along I lost myself
and I stayed up all night
crying and singing the melody of loneliness
Had I known how to save my life."


Let Her know that I dont know anymore
Cause after all I dont know anymore
Try to slip past my wrongdoing
without granting innocence
Lay down a list of my mistake,their mistake
The things I've told many all along
but no one hears me
and no one feels me


Where did I go wrong?
I almost lost everything 
Somewhere along the laziness
And I stayed up all night 
had I known things turn this way


As she begin to ask questions
I fall deep in thoughts
Grant her an answer that I've been kept for so long
Drive me to the center of my heart
and crash all the fears inside
She do one of two things
She admit I was right 
instead saying everything is my fault
and I begin to feel glad I came

Where did I go wrong?
I lost my friends
Somewhere along the in the bitterness
And I had stayed all night 
Just to feel lonely


Where did I go wrong?
I lost myself
Somewhere along the loneliness
And I had stayed all night
Just to cry again and again


She makes it right
I found myself back
Somewhere along the words we said
And I stayed up with her all hour
then She saved my life
then She saved my life


**This is when I start having my counseling session. Some may realise that the words seem familiar. This is my answer for the song "How to save a life" by The Fray.. Here the link for the song : http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kd07loOpcjw

Boyce avenue version is great too..



0 comments: