Suicide

Tuesday, September 13, 2011

There is time, when everything is too much
there is also time, when nothing is enough

I receives a lot of love and thought it will get me through the day but
what comes is the guilty feeling, drive me to the corner, push me to the edge.

the urge to run away, far far away, to a place of no past keep intrigue me but will the past can be really forgotten?  Maybe move to another world will, but definitely that world is deep under pit. I keep asking what I should do, what I shouldnt do?

Why after all the stories that i told, still it feels like no one cares? But they do cares.

So, I open my eyes wide open, push myself up, trying to walk. It hurts. Its not easy. I walk like nothings matter. Some people starts to show up, try to love me but honey its too late. Your sincerity do not make my hearts warm but sets it in fire. Why now?Why its only now?

Even now, 1000 words cant comprehend you my fall.

I'll not look back. Please dont ask me to stop. Please dont tell I choose wrong path. Please dont shut me back into that dark room.

This beautiful song/video is from Rascal Flatts. Some people thinks suicide is for the weakling. They didnt help, they didnt care. They just look.




"I thinks its easy for people to say suicide's not the answer when they've never known what it feels like to be pushed to your limits and past. When you fight to find a reason to keep going. And once you cant find that reason anymore, its just not worth the fight. But I think the fight is what makes us strong enough to keep going. Life's gonna push you, but how hard you push back is what matters. I'm still pushing back, and I think it's going to be worth it." - ShayDeLuca


0 comments: