How?

Monday, September 13, 2010

How to be a great student? How to have a tremendous passion?

I obviously study for exam, not for the sake of knowledge. Why i behaving like this?

Competition? In my class, almost everyone can be classified as excellent student. My friend from other course said that he always saw electrical student study in the library. Me? I usually only go to the library to print out lecture notes.

Passion? passion like Thomas Edison or maybe Michael Faraday or at least like..umm..any succesful Malaysian. My desire is not HD but more to make myself enjoy my student life in Monash Uni. Its a rare opportunity for people like me to continue my study in overseas university. So why waste it?

Driving Force? I already taste failure. I remember how it hurts me, causing me big stress. But why? why it cant be the driving force?why?

Obviously, i keep talking bout the same thing in my blog. Sorry...

0 comments: