Road less taken

Sunday, August 28, 2011

As I turn into different direction, feeling so helpless, hopeless
you keep asking for reasons of my choice.
How would I know if the road will lead me to destination, when I never been there?
Why you asking too many question, argue over many thing when you know I'm exhausted?


Yes, I'm confuse, dont ever know what is right and wrong anymore.
Dont you never feel the same?
Maybe you dont, You are strong, I'm weak
Yes I'm weak so why keep pushing me
cant you see I already fall scattered around.

No you dont see, cause I never show.
Again its my fault..and you nowhere to be blame.

When I cry, when my face strain with pain
You keep arguing, talking like I'm all okay.
i'm not like you, never like you.

What point of screaming if no ones listen to me?
What point of explaining if no ones accept it?

I walk down this road,hoping for comfort.
but you nowhere to be found
So i keep walking
With a pieces of broken heart

If you cant heal this wound,
just look at it
dont rub a salt on.

Cant you just give me your hand
walk with me
saying everything all right
saying its ok to be afraid
even it means you lying
If dishonesty can bring peace to my heart
Why cant you just give me...cause I will never blame you..forever




0 comments: