The Forest

Saturday, August 20, 2011

Simple yet complex, shallow yet deep. Its what I describe G.Callen, the center of attention of NCIS:LA. He is an easy going person,always smile and seems problem less.At first, his character isn’t too stunning except for his pair of blue eyes. However, when you think you understand him, he struck a mystery light upon you. Someone that you need to study everyday. Like a forest, that keep its mystical treasure deep inside and to reach there, you have to be brave and adventurous.

I have a friend that show similarities trait like Callen. She’s a quiet person but always smile. Its easy to befriend with her but when I try to get closer , there is something in her that I cant lay my hand on. I remembered, I had to tell her half of my whole life story before she starts tell hers history.There is time, I thought she just forget everything that I told her because she never mention any part of it but surprisingly she do remember. She always listen to my story and never prejudice to me even I reveal my bad self. Everytime she tell me her story or her thinking, she make me wonder and make me reevaluate her again.  She is not what she seems to be. In the future, I believe she will transform to a new person, like she did before. and I want to be with her when its happen.

“ the only thing I know, is that  I know nothing” – Socrates

p/s forgive me if its confusing and not very well written, english isnt my mother tongue. its 1 am in the morning and my brain too tired too think.

btw, if you read this my ‘mystery’ friend, you are not a boring person because you never fail to amuse me. Open-mouthed smile

0 comments: