Freedom

Thursday, June 4, 2009

Lately, I watched a lot of DBSK (TVXQ) video, their performances or talk shows For those who dont know, they are famous idol group from Korea that created a big name in Japan and other Asian countries. Consist of 5 person, their vocal hormanizes really well, and their great dances mesmerized a lot of people. Why I suddenly changed to DBSK from Super Junior? Merely because of live performances. Not all Suju members can sing well, and I feel little irritated to Donghae's voice(one of suju member) . I dont think he gets a great voice but why he sings alot of part in Suju song. I'm sure others can sing better than him. hmmmm...

Back to DBSK, they have lot of fans all over Asia even in Malaysia. Their every moves will be captured in camera, I even saw fans stand outside their house, when they are in hometown. Fans are everywhere. It must be really great to have so much fans, but think it back, they actually lost their freedom. Fans also know their phone numbers and always give them a phone call. Jaejoong(one of DBSK member) said that everytime he gots a phone call, he will not say anything and just hang up. Sound so arrogant, but put yourselves in his shoes and you will understand. He also said that even when they only have 2-hours time to sleep, if they get a moments of total freedom, they will sacrifices their sleeping time as long as can get a fresh air such as go to the beach. Hard to understand? its hard for me to explain though.

Actually, I just want to say in this world, there always be action-reaction pair(Newton 3rd law's). when you get all attention, you lose freedoms. when you are becomes unknown, you craved for popularity. Even for me sometimes, I really want people pay attentions to me, listen to me and appraciated me. But when all the attentions on me, I turned my faces away and looking for spaces. Human never satisfied with what they got. Can I say ungrateful is human nature. Sometimes I think I'm crazy, when life going so smooth I want something bad happen, challenge me but when it really happend, I said life is unfair, why I have to face this.....How ungrateful I am.

What I feel so grateful now is, I have all the freedom, I can fly happily in this wide sky. Looking world in different ways and able to experienced new things. Can I really use this opportunities to the fullest?What have I done to reached my dreams? Nothing...huhuhu.. Even now, I should sleep and wake up early morning, go to class or study. but what I'm doing is write in this blog after wasting my times , playing computer games and watching videos in youtube. I can only see me as useless person not mention a lazy stupid girl. Frankly speaking, I hate myself, I try to changed it but, why I'm failed? will you help me?will you wake me up from this beautiful lies?

Its already 5.30 am and my body cant stand it anymore. I need to lay down even for a while. See you then..bye