Monday, June 8, 2009

Cinderella

by Tata Young



When I was just a little girl

My momma used to tuck me into bed and she read me a story

It always was about a Princess in distress

And how a guy would save her and end up with the glory


I'd lie in bed and think about the person that I wanted to be

Then one day I realized the fairy tale life wasn't for me


(Chorus)


I don't wanna be like Cinderella


Sittin' in a dark old dusty cellar


Waiting for somebody, to come and set me free



I don't wanna be like Snow White waiting



For a handsome prince to come and save me



On a horse of white, unless we're riding side by side



Don't want to depend on no-one else

I'd rather rescue myself


Someday I'm gonna find someone who wants my soul, heart and mind

Who's not afraid to show that he loves me

Somebody who will understand I'm happy just the way I am

Don't need nobody taking care of me

I will be there for him just as strong as he, will be there for me

When I give myself then it has got to be, an equal thing


(Chorus)


I can slay, my own dragon

I can dream, my own dreams

My knight in shining armour is me

So I'm gonna set me free


(Chorus)

***Love this song's lyrics..I dont wanna be like Cinderella...hehehe...

***If I watch film or drama, I really hate heroins that too rely on hero and always ask 4 help..Isnt it too weak...Girls are not like that. We are strong, strong enough to stand on our own feet..

***Of coz, men and women need each other.

***Ummm..just like nodame( heroin nodame cantabile-japanese drama), I like her character. She has a lot of weakness and always depend on Chiaki senpai(hero) but she always try her best, never give up...Chiaki, like others hero, nearly perfect but...without nodame, he will stucks at the same place, and will never overcome his fears. without nodame, he will never reach his dream..

***That what heroin should be, strong enough to change one man.A meaningful presence, not only fill hero's lonely heart but help him fulfill his dream..yes!!that what a girl should be..

***As conclusion, men and women need each other(that why Allah created Adam and Eve, not Adam alone). They will never perfect as a person but can be perfect as a couple. To cover each other weakness..

**Sorry 4 my bad english, hope to make it better.. Really need to polish my english. It getting worse. Should I take english class?