action movies

Saturday, June 20, 2009

salam...just finish 2 papers n there is 2 more papers next week n the follwing weeks.

Because i'm so stressed with my dynamic paper,yesterday I watch H.I.T(homicide investigation team. Yes, it is police story from korea. However that drama dont really show police works, it just about team work, police dilemma, principles and some romance. The main character is a woman that have a very bad temper but as a cop she has a good instinct. I dont know if thats the real character like in the script or the actress exaggerated in her acting. Why the heck, she always get suprised everytime she got reports from her subordinate. Well, as a police, she already had a lot of experience, doesnt need to show suprised face everytime. Other than that, she is great in fighting scenes.

I like action movies and drama especially from hong kong or china. The plot, the fight, the emotion are lot better than other action movies eventhough sometimes its not make sense. English movie is good too but they too rely on weapon. I favor fist fight more like kung fu. In chinese action movie, you can see the plot is unpredictable and really twisted. The actor and actress so cool too. My favourite character is someone who are the brain of the team, really sensitive to even a smallest detail. I guess that was lack in H.I.T, the planner.

Dragon squad, the latest action movie that I watched. The acting scenes were great and look real even there is some scenes that too violent but the good characters seem so weak. They supposed to be one of the best in their police department. Yes they are great shooter and fighter but they seem lost. What I'm trying too say is, they have no strategies to catch the criminals and just busted in. You can see it in many scenes, such a waste. But it still a good movie for me.

i gotta go now. c ya..salam