TRUST

Friday, September 4, 2009

I just completed my truss bridge project.Yay!! Eventhough I hate my presentation but its ok since the only matter is ITS OVER..hahahaha

But,we just receive another project that due in the next 2 week.HATE IT!!!!!!

What have I learn from this project? TRUST!!!!

when we do a work in group, one of the most important thing is trust.Why? As for me, I found it difficult to let someone do my work. You know, we divide the task and then do our task only, thats so difficult for me because in the end everyone get the same result. What if someone screw up? The whole project will be suck. That is the reason why I always butt in in others task but it is not a good thing to do.

If we trust our group member, is that mean that we need to let them do their way? for me, its more like we run away from our responsibility. So, what act can we say TRUST?

How about in term of relationship? Frankly speaking I hate if my pouse lying to me but I lie a lot too. Its really unfair, isnt it. However, for me the base thing in relationship is not only love but also trust. When I accept someone's love, I put 50% of my trust on him. I believe that he can bring tears and joys in my life. everything will end when he lie to me without a valid reasons and its hard for me to trust again. This is the kind of realationship that I've been through before and I know thats not a real love. Maybe, when I truly in love with someone, I can accept every lies he makes, get hurt over and over again, stupidly put 100% trust on him.

Lately, I watch a korean drama entitled 'the worlds they live in'. If you looking for a drama that almost similar to reality, I recommended this drama.

Drama review

'The World That They Live In features Song Hye Gyo and Hyun Bin, the stars of two of the most popular Korean dramas of recent years, Full House and My Name Is Kim Samsoon. This drama is about the people who make these addicting dramas, and offers an intriguing perspective on the personal and professional lives of those in the drama production industry. Ji Oh (Hyun Bin) is a successful producer/director (PD) who created a series of critically acclaimed hits, and Joon Young (Song Hye Gyo) is a rising star PD attracting attention after winning an award at an international festival. They have some history together and both just got out of bad relationships. They get back together but their romance turns out to be pretty complicated and full of drama, just like the dramas they produce (what a shocker!).'

Usually, drama is about 2 persons fall in love and put an effort to be together but this drama is about 2 persons that has been in relationship before and try to get together again. Its also focusing in others character story. For me, this is not a love's story drama but A DRAMA OF LIFE.


before this, I usually watch a drama non-stop, episodes after episodes but for this drama I cant do like that. Not because its boring but I feel afraid to know what happen next. Just like in my life, sometimes I afraid to face my next day, thinking waht will happen and what I'm going to do. The worse thing is, I always run away from problem eventhough i always said to myself 'the only way to solve a problem is face it'.

I wish I can convey everything I feel about this drama but I cant find the right word.Believe me its worthing to watch. Perhaps I will but the DVD if I find it somewhere. while I'm writing this, one korean man sit near me and he was speaking korea. I dont know why but I feel happy.