iPhone 5S Gold finally MINE

Monday, December 30, 2013

I bought new iPhone 5S gold today and sold my iphone 4.

The price is RM 2599 for 16GB. It is expensive but since my sister bought it for me and I do not spend a penny for my new iPhone, so I have nothing to complain of. Thank you so much sis! Love you.


I sold my iPhone 4 for RM200 and I have a lottttttt to complain! Can you imagine, I bought that phone for more than RM 2000 (or less, I could not remember) and sold it for RM 200. Pretty bad investment I think, if we look at the number. But, that phone had done a good job in service, i like it so much thus I hope the same for its younger generation.

I have not yet explore the 5S so I cannot write the review now, maybe tomorrow.

If you from Kuantan, Pahang, you can buy it at Capital Mall (or better known as east coast mall, ECM). Go to the highest level, near the cinema, you can find many phone and gadget stores. At first, I ask the i people lifestyle (at level 2) that sell solely apple product but they are out of stock. So I look for 5S at ordinary phone store. The price is fix for every store but differ in term of gifts or discount. Maybe you can get a good offer out of your sweet talk.

iPhone 5S gold Swarovski.

Above picture is obviously not my iPhone 5S, but I wish its mine. Very pretty and luxury.

0 comments: