Friday, November 28, 2008

It's quite sometime I didnt post anything (cian blog ni sunyi). Oh ya, I've another blog actually in friendster so dont be shy, visit it when you free.

1st November 2008 - our giving certificate ceremonies. I attached some photos too. ceremonies week was the busiest week as we need to prepare everything even though we were the one who being celebrated.huuhuhuhu. However,thanks to some IKAL staff for helped us.



prepare for performance. They sang 3 songs. they did great performance but I think a better singer will make it greater.hehehe.





Deco preparation. We decorated dining hall all by ourselves.
It's really look grand but sorry I didnt have the photo that show dining hall after completed our deco.






Me on the stage, recieved the plague and certificate. Certificate given by Timbalan VC. I was the last person recieved it.huuuu.







performance by all graduan. Poem recited and sang a song from Ayu- Hanya di Mercu....Some of us sang it duel and they had a great voice..






pictures of my family

-me, my niece and my sis

my brother-








Overall view, everything going smoothly, just some technical problem. I can say its a success even it's such a simple ceremony