Journey to KLCC

Saturday, May 24, 2008




Yesterday, I went to KLCC with Adib n Pura. Its actually last minute decision after somebdy said bout PC Fair in KLCC. I really want to go there coz in my whole life I never attend PC Fair and I'm looking for Antivirus.

Then, at 3.45 adib started her wira engine. Our first paln was to take a train but suddenly we too lazy, so, 'redah jer...'. None of us know the way but fortunately KL had many signboard. We just follow KLCC signbo
ard. Adib drove, Pura n I gave direction 'confidently'. Everything so smooth until we didnt see any KLCC signboard. What to do? Pura likely to give up so I take charge.

"Adib, kita tuju jer pusat bandaraya," and with a little brave ( I tried so hard to act cool so adib can calm down ). As addition, we didnt see KLCC at all, even its shadow. Soon, the bright came at the time our eyes catched Jalan Tun Razak signboard. Then we meet Jalan Bukit Bintang and Times Square, that means KLCC just around the corner.




However, the road a bit busy but I believe in Adib skill's. She a good driver,though. After bout 45 minutes battle, we safely arrived KLCC. I'm so proud ( hahahaha,lihatlah dunia ).
Our first direction definitely convention centre. Guess what? The PC Fair had closed day before!! Waaa.... tension!! We walked around and wonder our next activity. Back to Uniten? Unwise decision becoz KL JAM! Well, you know KL at 5 pm. Aha, got idea, watch movie.




"The chronicle of Narnia- Price Caspian" make me happy again even I dislike its ending. They should stay and be together, so cruel ( watch if you want to know why, hehe.. lu pikir lah sendiri ).
We going back at 8.30 ( I thinklah..forgot already ) and I just sat at back silently and ate apple. Why? Well, a secret makes a woman,wman ( dont want to discuss bout it ). They followed Putrajaya signboard and after approximately 30 minutes we realised we LOST! When we stopped at Shell ( isi minyak, in english? ) I felt that I shouldnt let Adib and Pura so I decide to talk.

Firstly, we just go straight. Actually we at Seri Kembangan area so I belief that Uniten just close by ( Bro at shell doesnt know what is Uniten..how dare him ). Then we meet KL signboard, Adib and I agree to use that way. We finally saw Serdang lama and UPM signboard. Pura also saw Mines apartment ( the roof looks like pagoda). Yes, we FINALLY arrived in Uniten at 10 pm ( hohohoho ).

When think back bout our journey, actually our journey of life just like it. Whatever things we do, do it confidently, never hesitate but must have think about it rationally. We must believe other people just like Adib believe in me and Pura ( thanks adib ) but also with rational reason. Of course, we cannot be so naive to believe everything, depend in circumtances. Every step that we take have the consequences so dare to accept it ,and never blame other people just because you dont want to feel bad. Another thing is, keep in
silent and let people do the decision for you while you not make any effort is WRONG. You will lost control of yourself and living with no soul. My life journey always make me think about myself and people around me and teach me how to survive. Last but not least

"Be formless..shapeless like water. If you put water into a cup, it becomes the cup. You put the wa
ter into a bottle; it becomes the bottle. You put it into a teapot; it becomes the teapot. Water can flow, and it can crash. Be water my friend..." BRUCE LEE

" Be calm in strain, like water.
Be warm in heart, like fire.

Be smooth in act, like wind.
Be firm in truth, like earth.
Light will reach you and promise a better tomorrow . "
SARAH
P/S : Thanks to Yi Xiang coz translate it into mandarin language.