7 IS WONDERFUL !!

Monday, May 12, 2008

7 RANDOM FACTS ABOUT ME
-
I like green...so fresh
-perfectionist and fussy
- I love anime especially TSUBASA RESERVOIRS
- I like countryside n I hate city..komenasai
-Very lazy girl..
-Daydreamer..
-Very ego n always stand for my pride..

7 THINGS THAT SCARE ME

-
ALLAH SWT
- being alone
- worm n any type of insects
- devil especially when i'm alone in my room
- death
- become lazy to stdy
- lost people that I love

7 RANDOM MUSICS AT THE MOMENT
- Yes sir / lathal trap from 5566
- secret cant tell - Jay Chou
- Chiisana Tenohira - Aqua Timez
-Buat aku tersenyum - Sheila on 7
-Breath easy - Blue
- OST 'My Best Pals'
-Zhen Ai - 183 Clubs

7 THINGS I SAY THE MOST
- sengal..haha
- pelik...or dlm bhs cina 'qi kuai'
- pu yau tang xin
- ye kot..kotlah
- malasnye nak stdy...huhu
- bongek
- ke ai..ooo...

7 THINGS I TREASURE THE MOST

- Myself..hihi
- my anime...
- Shaoran...ehem2
- My laptop..I cant live without it..
- My pride n my ego
- Sudoku book
- MP4..cant go without it even no battery..hehe

7 FIRST TIME I EVER DID
- Eat japanese food also wasabi...wasabi taste is sooooo terrible
- walk in KL alone n evry place 1st time 4 me..cuakkkk..
- play bowling..and my ball slip from hand be4 I throw it..malunyeee
- sleep alone...huhuhu
- Eat chicken chop n fish&chip
- play sudoku
- blogging,facebook, frenster..well I dnt hve intnt connction at home...orang kampunglah ktakan