Bad habit

Tuesday, April 2, 2013

Its my habit to procrastinate...

Its my habit to stop think of the solution if Im stress...

Its my habit to take something important for granted...

Its my habit to generate idea and not put it into action...

Its my habit to give up halfway...

Its my habit to find excuses than find a way...



Yes, I admit all this bitterly!

As a 24 years old woman ( i dont think girl is appropriate at this age), I feel useless. I'm still studying while many of my friend start their career. during the semester break, I live with my mom while others working part time. I have no property under my name such as car, house and etc. And to make matter worse, I have no savings. Can I be more useless.

Recently, I talk to  my friend about my inability to work far from home because of my mother and she suggested online business and again being me, i'm trying to find excuses. What the hell is wrong with me?!

People around me think I'm brilliant and even I think I have a great brain. But why i'm still stuck and far from successful.

About buying a car, I think I need a car to move around. However, according to Robert Kiyosaki, if you want to add your liability, firstly you have to add your asset. The car in this case is liability so I need income.What can I do? Lets list the option:

1. Work in Kuantan if my mom allowed during sem break

2. Work at my sister shop. eventhough she will only pay few hundreds but if I can help try to increase the shop income, she may give me more. The only problem here is transportation as I dont know how to ride motorcycle and I cant drive her car.

3. Work at home. but what kind of work?sewing?

hmmm....

0 comments: