Hamster

Tuesday, October 30, 2012

I bought new hamsters today. So excited!! I never hve a hamster n hve absolutely no idea how to pet a hmster. But, with help from uncle google nothg can stop me!

The hamster remind me of richard hammond tv presenter for famous show from britain, TOP GEARS. However, i dont watch TG. I know hammond from engineering connectin, my favorte documentary!!

He cute like hamster (n small too). No wonder they call him hamster. :))

N then its remind me of hammond's book, on the edge n or is it just me. Im going to order that books from ebay tomorrow. I dont think we hve it in malaysia. Then i thought, i should buy another crime book from agatha christie too. I finished all the crimw collection i hve.

Then one thing strike. I always want to be a writer n i love to write about my journey. Who knows i can inspire someone through my stories, right? I should update my blog more frequently. Maybe everyday! Haha.

See! One thing leads to another! From hamster to hammond to his book to agatha christie book to blogging.

LIFE IS AMAZING!

0 comments: