OHoooo

Wednesday, June 4, 2008

I was sleep when Sapura told me "We're not going to fly this year!!!". I thought if I had a bad dream. Just after I wake up, I'm looking for explanation from her and I found that Ila was there too. "What happening?" Sapura then show me email from Pn. Naimah send to Azan. The last statement really hurt me; none of uniten student (Felda Scholar) will fly this year, they will fly next year due to the lateness of IKAL information. After read that, I feel like a fire burning in my heart.
It is not easy for me to accept thing like I must fly this year and I had to make the preparation in 1 month. I tried so hard telling myself that I will survive even I'm alone. Now, I'm ready to fly this year. I had apply for New Zealand's university for sem 2 enrolment. I had pay for accomodation in Auckland. I had register for IELTS next week (only 2 days to study). Tomorrow IDP will come yet I dont know for what sem I'm going to apply. Everything so blur. Now, I got headache and I feel so numb. The fire in my heart suddenly replace by ice and everything so cold. I'm not angry anymore but I'm confused. I hope I will not fall sick today.