Space Development

Tuesday, September 25, 2007

When we talk about space, NASA will cross our mind. NASA ( National Aeronautics and space administration ) has great influence in space research and development. Before write this topic I browse to NASA page and I found that they have going so far and I am really suprised. It shows that I am not alert with world news. The latest news ( 21st Sept 2007 ) about NuSTAR (Nuclear Spectroscopic Telescope Array). NASA want to restart the research about black hole and NuSTAR is the best instrument as it 500 times better in detecting black hole. Why they want to know about that scary thing? I had read before that black hole can absorb everything into it, isn't scary? Maybe, this is for knowledge sake.
Another news that attract my eyes to read it, is 'orphan' star ( pity star ). It must be very sad to become orphan in such a wide space. The truth is, that stars have been forming in a long tail of gas outside it parents galaxy. The number of stars was so unpredictable by astronomer because in order to form the star, it needs large amount of gas and dust. This news, however still in research so this is just the early hypothesis.
The last thing I want to share with you is about Virgo. I am Virgo girl because my birthday in this month. You can check my profile to confirm it. The Virgo cluster is the closest cluster to our Milky Way Galaxy and contains more than 100 galaxy with varies type ( spiral, elliptcals and irregular ). It pull our galaxy towards it because Virgo Cluster is so massive. However, I am really in doubt this cluster and horoscope. Honestly, sometimes I do believe what the horoscope state but how they predict it. Well, I will find out about this and of course I will share with you in the next post. See ya