First experience in UNITEN-campus life

Wednesday, July 11, 2007

When I step in UNITEN,my first impression about this U is beautiful.Even it near the town but I'm still can felt fresh environment.31st July (registration day),I got new friends. Farah is my roommate while Adibah and Sapura are my housemate. They are so kind and I felt like we had known each other for along time. I start my orientation week at 1st July. Actually I don't like orientation but experience it in the UNITEN make I change my mind. Orientation is great thing. The activities is quite interesting such as LDK,tour around campus and talk session. Even I had to walk everyday to the hall but it's ok for me because i didnot do exercise since I ended my trainng in national service. I'm quite lazy to do exercise-bad habit (dont be like me). Why I love my orientation? It is because I had many funny friends (always naughty) and The Best Fasilitator ever- K.Shique,K.Nana,A.Joe and last but not least A.Bob (FC for my group). They are kind and very supporting.

0 comments: