Courses in PPOU

Wednesday, July 18, 2007

I am in the foundation program at Preparatory Program for Overseas university.All the subject is just a fuondation and we evev didn't touch anything about our subject in pra-graduate.Those subjects are Chemistry ,Physic ,Mathematics ,IELTS ,Academic Study Skill and English.It is like our SPM but tougher and of course the language is different.I need to remember the term in physic and mathematic also the element in chemistry.What Ireally love about those subjects are the lecturers.They are kind and helpful.In my class we have student that get scholarship from MOE(majority) and FELDA.Felda is my sponsorship (not easy to get).
This circumtances at Uniten especially in my class is quite bizarre because my friends very hardworking and it makes me realise I cannot be cool as cucumber anymore like I did in my secondary school.All my new friends here came from the best school around Malaysia.The majority was from MRSM and SBP.I start crack the books and notes that my lecturers gave me in my first day.I dont want to disappoint my scholarship(FELDA),family and of course myself.

0 comments: